ANNOUNCING…Apr 08, 2020
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a benefit if/when you use my links to buy the products I mention here. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Friends, I am excited. I mean, like, ridiculously excited. Which is a little silly, because, well, you’ll see.
Last year I shared with you my Christmas devotional, Finding Jesus. I put together this book with the busy woman in mind–just five small entries designed to help get you in The Word and get your focus back on the reason we celebrate. In our society of Christmas chaos, Finding Jesus was written to provide a few moments of rest and a reminder of the quiet, humble way Jesus came into the world, as well as his greater purpose for coming.
And for moms (and grandmas and super-cool aunts and all you amazing women who care for children), each devotion also includes a companion entry for kids, complete with a Bible reading, discussion questions, and a hands-on activity to help them understand more about Jesus and why we celebrate every December.
I love, love, love this book–it is such a piece of my heart.
And NOW I am so happy to share with you the NEW AND IMPROVED 2018 EDITION!!!!!!!
New this year:
- A daily reading plan for those of you who are ready to take your Advent study a step further.
- Bible study tips so help you get more out of your time in God’s Word.
- Journaling pages for your quiet time as you go through the book.
So how can YOU get a copy of Finding Jesus to help keep your focus on our Savior this Christmas?
1. Click the image below to order your copy! Finding Jesus is available in both paperback and Kindle versions.
– OR –
2. If you would like to order 10+ copies as Christmas gifts for families, friends, your Bible study, or the ladies in your church, contact me for a discounted rate!
Finding Jesus: A Christmas Devotional – Updated for 2018
Available NOW on Amazon!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.